I am so excited to be bringing news of another giveaway! I feel so lucky you all stop by my blog. I love being able to offer treats in gratitude. This time we are celebrating the hundred plus ladies who gather here in love of nail polish. Since we are nearing the Halloween season, I have two very special offerings for you.
The first is a new bottle of the discontinued and much sought after Essie St. Martin Mint. The color fits in beautifully with the pale green trend this fall season. I also think the shade would make a fabulous base for spooky or magical nail art. The bottle you will be receiving is an unused back up bottle. My nails were painted using my own bottle of St. Martin Mint.
The second and most wondrous prize is an original Halloween painting by Sarada. To celebrate the season with whimsy, she created an image of a witch beautifying her nails with green polish. As a reader of painted Lady fingers, she knows about the fascination with owls many of us have. What better companion could this pretty witch have than an owl observing her nail care regimen? Even the Moon gazes earthward in the love of nail polish! The jack-o-lantern bottles fitted with witch hat applicators are so delightful!This painting would make a lively decoration for Halloween. She would look festive by the door when trick-or-treaters arrive. It would also be a nice treat for the Harry Potter reader. I could readily imagine this witch at Hogworts. Sarada's acrylic painting measures six by eight inches on canvas board.
Sarada was kind to partner with me for this contest. Please visit her artist blog and her etsy shop. She offers custom paintings, prints, photography and ACEOs.
The last contest was great fun. I did notice that some entrants who didn't have a blog were vocal about wanting more options for chances to win. I expanded the ways that you can enter in response to these requests.
Ways to enter the giveaway:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that counts too! Since this is a celebratory contest for followers, it's essential to be a follower or subscriber to enter. Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. 1 entry
The rest of the entries are optional.
2) Tell me what you love about Halloween or share a favorite Halloween memory. If Halloween isn't celebrated in your country, let me know what intrigues you about the holiday. 1 entry
3) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll. Please post a link unless I comment regularly on your blog. In any case, please remind me. 1 entry
4) Create a post about this giveaway or mention it on your blog. Please provide a link. 2 entries.
5) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of artbysarada. Please let me know which way you decide to keep up with her blog. 1 entry
6) Add artbysarada to your etsy favorites. 1 entry
7) Tweet about the giveaway. Please provide a link. 1 entry
I hope I provided you ladies with enough options for entry this time. I do always check the links you post for contest entries and verify the follower/subscriber lists. I appreciate the time you take to enter so I respectfully keep track for fairness and good feeling. Please leave your entries in the comments. You can do one comment with all your entries or return and add more comments as you complete the entries. Whatever works for you, I am game! My Virgo self can keep track.
Please include your e-mail in the comments so I can reach you if you win.
The contest is open internationally. It runs through October 1st. Good luck, ladies! Thank you so much for all of your support and positivity.