So far I have been tagged for this sweet award by beautyjudy, nails-in-aus and nirhida. Thank you ladies!
The rules are that I have to give 10 random facts about me and select 10 blogs I read regularly.
For the first part:
1) I love reading literature. My favorite author is D.H. Lawrence. I have an overflowing mahogany bookcase and an entire closet stashed with books.
2) I imbibe caffeinated beverages with aplomb. I go out for coffee every day. My favorite cup is dark roast coffee with a little steamed soy. I have baskets full of loose leaf tea in my kitchen. I prefer my tea steeped beyond reason.
3) I eat off of fine china as daily practice. I used to work for a major department store. I purchased floor samples of Christian Dior and Lenox place settings in coordinating patterns. I enjoy a bit of cereal each morning out of a fancy teacup.
4) I took boxing classes for a couple years. I only hit a bag and didn't spar, but I can really throw a punch.
5) I have one cat right now. Every cat I have ever had I have personally rescued off the street.
6) I love tactile, luxurious fabrics, especially in the form of scarves.
7) I have a penchant for natural perfumery. I prefer oils over alcohol based scents.
8) I am an empathic intuitive as is my older sister. I have two sisters. By birth order our professions are as follows: intuitive, accountant, intuitive.
9) My favorite Shakespearean play is Othello.
10) I am allergic to eggplant.
Let's see. There has been a lot of tagging going on. I am going to try to tag some people whose blogs I read and who haven't have had a chance to post yet. I am tempted to tag my entire blogroll, but I will refrain, just barely. If a name repeats here and elsewhere, just consider it love going around.
lucy: Since you are such a wonderful commenter on so many blogger's posts, I wanted to include you and learn more about you. Please add your list in the comments if you are game.
I extend my appreciation for your blogging efforts and I look forward to learning a bit more about all those who would enjoy sharing.
Any readers who would like to share too, please do in the comments.