Today I have news of a contest. The hunting hound will point to the details!
Nail Art Pens from Migi!
The Gold Set includes 8 colors, each with a standard polish brush and nail art pen. These shades can be simply painted on the nail or used for artistic design.
The Gold Set also comes with an instruction pamphlet and a cleaning pin to maintain the flow of polish through the pen tips.
The colors are joined together by rings for display and storage. These can be removed by unscrewing the polish cylinder from the ring. You can regroup the colors in any way you like.
The shades included in the Gold Set are purple/aqua, gold/violet, glitter navy/white, and green/orange. The pens pictured are part of my own collection. The winner will receive the Gold Set directly from Migi Nail Art. Many thanks to the Migi Nail Art company for sponsoring this contest for readers of painted Lady fingers.
I'll be doing some looks with the Migi Nail Art pens during the contest period.
The Points of Color Contest is open internationally for followers and e-mail subscribers. The contest runs through the end of the day November 20th.
Here's how to enter:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that certainly counts! I appreciate it! Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. 1 entry.
Optional extra entries:
2) Tell me what type of design you would like to try with Migi Nail Art pens. 1 entry.
3) Blog about the contest. Please provide a link. 2 entries.
4) Tweet about the contest. Please provide a link. 1 entry.
5) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll or add painted Lady fingers. Please provide a link if I haven't already commented on your blog. Otherwise please remind me. 1 entry.
You are welcome to put all your entries in one comment or return to the contest post with comments for each entry. Either way works for me. Your entries don't have to be sequential. Enter in any way you like whenever you like before the end of the day November 20th. For the ease of your contest host, please include your e-mail with your entry. To qualify, I need to have your e-mail included with one of your entries. Thank you, ladies! I hope you enjoy the latest offerings!