There has been lots of tagging and appreciation afoot. I'm presenting a collective of blogger awards bestowed on painted Lady fingers.
and Berry from Happy Berry Naiad.
I will turn off my inner spell check and accept all the good feeling associated with this award.
I was also tagged by Mae from Art of Nail.
I have been requested to mention seven random things about myself and tag seven blogs I enjoy.
1) I love natural wood. I have an assortment of trunks and boxes from India, Bali, and Indonesia I use as decorative storage.
2) I have a collection of loose leaf tea in baskets as well as herbs for infusing. I love rich, earthy tea in winter. My favorites in this category include Smoky Russian Caravan, Lapsang Souchong and Pu Erh.
3) I burn incense a few times a day. I am selective, preferring better quality, hand made varieties. I have been loving the scent of myrrh this past week.
4) Bunnies! I adore them. My favorite book as a child was The Velveteen Rabbit. I have been considering adopting a lop eared rabbit.
5) I enjoy reading faery tales, especially traditional stories set in faraway lands.
6) I am good with plants. Since I live in an apartment, my windowsills are lined with them year round.
7) I love cooking with herbs. My favorite is chervil. I also love French herb blends like Bouquet Garni and Herbes de Provence.
I am very late to tagging. It seems like most other bloggers have participated. I am thankful to be thought of and I will call to those ladies who haven't posted yet to enjoy the opportunity.
Juicy Nails tagged me for the One Lovely Blogger award. I find the design of this award quite charming. Roses, a teacup and ribbons! How delightful!
I am supposed to chose 15 other blogs to offer this award. That is quite a number! I think I am going to bestow this on all the wonderful ladies on my blogroll. I certainly enjoy reading your reviews, experiencing your creativity and viewing your beautiful pictures. Thank you. xoxo!