Welcome! Please join me in the For the Love of ManGlaze Giveaway. I have been planning this treat for you for a few weeks. The very sweet and undeniably masculine Marc from ManGlaze is partnering with painted Lady fingers for this giveaway. I can't deny that ManGlaze and painted Lady fingers go well together.
Here are the prizes:
Three awesome bottles and some swag.
Hot Mess: An in your face, silver glitter topcoat. It adds the glitter and removes the shine.
Matte is Murder: Matte black polish done up like only ManGlaze can.
Matte-astrophe: A topcoat that nullifies any shine. A perfect topping for a matte finish.
Swag: A Manglaze sticker and business card.
Click to enlarge the photos to view the distinctive bottle art.
Hot Mess matte, glitter top coat and a ManGlaze sticker.
Matte is Murder black polish.
Please note: I have a separate prize package that I will ship to the winner. The bottles in these photos are from my review set. The winner will receive new, unopened bottles. The Matte is Murder prize bottle has the same contents but different art than pictured. The bottle label is yellow with a picture of a long arm and a fist. I didn't want to risk posing the winner's bottle above a snow drift!
You can learn more about these products by visiting manglaze.com. Many thanks to Marc for working with painted Lady fingers to bring ManGlaze to the winner!
The For The Love of ManGlaze Giveaway is open internationally for followers and e-mail subscribers. The contest runs through the end of the day March 8th. To keep this simple, I am willing to count the date as the last available time zone worldwide. As long as it is March 8th somewhere on the planet, you may still enter.
Here's how to enter:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that certainly counts! Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. 1 entry.
Optional extra entries:
2) What is your favorite polish or type of polish to wear matte? What do you think of the matte trend? 1 entry.
3) Blog about the contest. I had some questions about this last time. I will definitely count your entry if your blog is not written in English. I am honored if you choose to tell people in your home country about my blog and the contest. I will also count your entry if your blog is just getting started and has a small number of followers. These extra entries are meant to be inclusive and fun. :) Please provide a link. 2 entries.
4) Tweet about the contest. Only once, please. Please provide a link. 1 entry.
5) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll or add painted Lady fingers. Please provide a link if I haven't already commented on your blog. Otherwise please remind me. If you have a nail polish blog and you would like to be on my blogroll, please let me know. 1 entry.
You are welcome to put all your entries in one comment or return to the contest post with comments for each entry. Either way works for me. Your entries don't have to be sequential. Enter in any way you like whenever you like before the end of the day March 8th. For the ease of your contest host, please include your e-mail with your entry. To qualify, I need to have your e-mail included with one of your entries. Thank you, ladies! I hope you enjoy the prize offering this round. I love doing contests for you whenever I can! I am so excited to be nearing 600 followers. I appreciate each of you.