Welcome to the Smooth and Polished Giveaway! I have a prize package for you that is pampering for the skin and beautifying for the nails. Skin MD Natural has offered full size bottles of their shielding lotion in the regular formula and the SPF 15 formula. In addition, I have collected four hard to find polishes for the winner's pleasure.
I noticed painted Lady fingers is up to 750+ followers. Thank you all so much! I am so happy to have been able to put together this prize for you with the help of Skin MD Natural. Enjoy!
Nina Ricci Vert Imaginaire: A grey green with lovely gold sparkle.
Skin MD Natural will be shipping the bottles of the regular shielding lotion and SPF formula directly to the winner. These may arrive separately. The four polishes are new bottles purchased by me. I will be shipping the polishes via USPS. During the contest period, I will be reviewing the two Skin MD Natural lotions and showing the four polishes from my personal collection. These polishes are among my favorite discontinued shades.
Many thanks to Skin MD Natural for participating in the Smooth and Polished Giveaway. For more information about their products, please visit skinmdnatural.com.
The Smooth and Polished Giveaway is open internationally for followers and e-mail subscribers. The contest runs through the end of the day April 10th. To keep this simple, I am willing to count the date as the last available time zone worldwide. As long as it is April 10th somewhere on the planet, you may still enter.
Here's how to enter:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that certainly counts! Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. I check entries very carefully. If you subscribe via e-mail, your e-mail address must be confirmed through feedburner. 1 entry.
Optional extra entries:
2) Let me know: What is your favorite moisturizer? Have you had a chance to try Skin MD? 1 entry.
3) Blog about the contest. It certainly counts if you have a special area in your sidebar for contests. I will definitely count your entry if your blog is not written in English. I am honored if you choose to tell people in your home country about my blog and the contest. I will also count your entry if your blog is just getting started and has a small number of followers. These extra entries are meant to be inclusive and fun. I hope that answers everyone's questions. :) Please provide a link. 2 entries. If you use one of my contest photos, add another entry.
4) Tweet about the contest. Only once, please. Please provide a link. 1 entry.
5) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll or add painted Lady fingers. Please provide a link if I haven't already commented on your blog. Otherwise please remind me. I want to be sure to count the entry even if painted Lady fingers has been on your blogroll for a long time. If you have a nail polish blog and you would like to be on my blogroll, please e-mail me. 1 entry.
You are welcome to put all your entries in one comment or return to the contest post with comments for each entry. Either way works for me. Your entries don't have to be sequential. Enter in any way you like whenever you like before the end of the day April 10. For the ease of your contest host, please include your e-mail with your entry. To qualify, I need to have your e-mail included with one of your entries! Thank you, ladies! I hope you enjoy the offerings.