This giveaway is now closed. Please see this post for winner's announcement. Thanks so much!
Welcome to the Nubar California Dreamin' Giveaway! The winner will receive a summer fun gift package with polish and nail care items from Nubar. Enjoy!
The entire California Dreamin' Collection of six bright shimmer polishes.
A bottle of 2010 flakie glitter topcoat.
Diamont Seal & Shine fast drying topcoat.
Six fashion nail files.
An orange wood stick.
A beach ball.
A clear pink beach tote.
Flip flops for a beach outing or relaxing after a pedicure.
An orange wood stick.
The winner will receive a prize package directly from Nubar. The items pictured were sent to me for review. The winner's bottle of 2010 will be full. I couldn't resist the lure of flakies. The fish beach towel was used as a prop and is not part of the giveaway. It belongs to my friend Lisa. I don't get to keep it either. ;)
Many thanks to Nubar for sponsoring this giveaway!
The Nubar California Dreamin' Giveaway is open internationally for followers and e-mail subscribers. The contest runs through the end of the day July 1st. To keep this simple, I am willing to count the date as the last available time zone worldwide. As long as it is July 1st somewhere on the planet, you may still enter.
Here's how to enter:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that certainly counts! Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. For example: I follow via Google Friend Connect or I subscribe via e-mail. Be specific. I check entries very carefully.
If you follow via Google Friend Connect, log into the proper account when you leave your comment. If you follow via Google Friend Connect, your account has to have some public aspect. It is okay if you don't follow publicly, but there needs to be some signs of humanity on your profile page. If you subscribe via e-mail, your e-mail address must be confirmed through feedburner. If you have never received an e-mail related to painted Lady fingers' blog posts, you do not have a confirmed account. 1 entry.
Optional extra entries.
2) Let me know. Have you tried Nubar polishes? What other shades would you like to try? You can see the full line of colors here. 1 entry.
3) What other item from Nubar are you interested in trying or learning more about? You can see their full product line at bynubar.com.
4) Blog about the contest in a post or add contest info to your sidebar. I will definitely count your entry if your blog is not written in English. I will also count your entry if your blog is just getting started and has a small number of followers. These extra entries are meant to be inclusive and fun. Please provide a link. 2 entries. If you use one of my contest photos, add another entry.
5) Tweet about the contest. Only once, please. Please provide a link. 1 entry.
6) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll or add painted Lady fingers. Please provide a link if I haven't already commented on your blog. Otherwise please remind me. I want to be sure to count the entry even if painted Lady fingers has been on your blogroll for a long time. If you have a nail polish blog and you would like to be on my blogroll, please e-mail me. 1 entry.
7) In appreciation, I am going to add an extra entry for those who comment regularly on non-giveaway posts. I do enjoy reading your feedback! Thank you! Not to worry, I am very inclusive with this extra entry. 1 entry.
You are welcome to put all your entries in one comment or return to the contest post with comments for each entry. Either way works for me. Your entries don't have to be sequential. Enter in any way you like whenever you like before the end of the day July 1st. For the ease of your contest host, please include your e-mail with your entry to qualify. If you forgot to write your e-mail in with your contest entry, leave me another comment with your e-mail address.
Thank you, ladies! Have fun!
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for your participation.