This giveaway is now closed. You can see the winner's announcement here. Thanks so much for your participation!
Welcome to the Bathed, Perfumed, and Polished Giveaway. As part of the painted Lady fingers Anniversary Celebration, one lucky winner will receive an assortment of scented bath products from Bathory Diabolique, a necklace from SerendiptyLicious, and two Borghese nail lacquers.
Let's take a closer look at the prize package:
From Bathory Diabolique:
Three Bath Cupcakes
Three Bath Bombs
The winner gets to choose any scent she likes.
A gift package from Bathory Diabolique.
Three bath bombs.
The bath products will be sent to the winner directly from Bathory Diabolique. SerendiptyLicious will be mailing the jewelry item. I will be shipping the two nail polishes. All of the items in this post (with the exception of the polishes) were sent to me for review. The fine china saucers are not included. If I gave them away, where would I put my teacups?
Both SeredipityLicious and Bathory Diabolique are running 10% off all items during the giveaway. Bathory Diabolique has set up a special site for readers of painted Lady fingers so we can receive the discount easily. Please visit plfbathorydiabolique.com to enjoy the 10% off promotion.
The Bathed, Perfumed and Polished Giveaaway is open internationally for followers and e-mail subscribers. The contest runs through the end of the day August 10th. To keep this simple, I am willing to count the date as the last available time zone worldwide. As long as it is August 10th somewhere on the planet, you may still enter.
Here's how to enter:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that certainly counts! Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. For example: I follow via Google Friend Connect or I subscribe via e-mail. Be specific. I check entries very carefully.
If you follow via Google Friend Connect, log into the proper account when you leave your comment. If you follow via Google Friend Connect, your account has to have some public aspect. It is okay if you don't follow publicly, but there needs to be some signs of humanity on your profile page. If you subscribe via e-mail, your e-mail address must be confirmed through feedburner. If you have never received an e-mail related to painted Lady fingers' blog posts, you do not have a confirmed account.
2) Include your e-mail with your entry to qualify. If you forgot to write your e-mail in with your contest entry, leave me another comment with your e-mail address.
Both 1 & 2 together = 1 entry.
Optional extra entries.
3) Let me know: What scent interests you the most from Bathory Diabolique? 1 entry.
4) What item would you choose from SerendipityLicious? 1 entry.
5) Make a purchase at either Bathory Diabolique or SerendiptyLicious before the end of the giveaway. 5 entries.
6) Blog about the contest in a post or add contest info to your sidebar. I will definitely count your entry if your blog is not written in English. I will also count your entry if your blog is just getting started and has a small number of followers. These extra entries are meant to be inclusive and fun. Please provide a link. 2 entries. If you use one of my contest photos, add another entry.
7) Tweet about the contest. Only once, please. Please provide a link. 1 entry.
8) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll or add painted Lady fingers. Please provide a link if I haven't already commented on your blog. Otherwise please remind me. I want to be sure to count the entry even if painted Lady fingers has been on your blogroll for a long time. If you have a nail polish blog and you would like to be on my blogroll, please e-mail me. 1 entry.
9)In appreciation, I am going to add an extra entry for those who comment regularly on non-giveaway posts. I do enjoy reading your feedback! Thank you! Not to worry, I am very inclusive with this extra entry. 1 entry.
You are welcome to put all your entries in one comment or return to the contest post with comments for each entry. Either way works for me. Your entries don't have to be sequential. Enter in any way you like whenever you like before the end of the day August 10th.
Please feel free to enter any and all of my anniversary giveaways. If Fortune favors you to win more than once, I will gladly support that! Thanks ladies for visiting my blog during the first year. I hope you enjoy the celebratory event. Best of luck! xoxo!
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks so much!