Welcome to the Ladies' Choice of Diamonds Anniversary Giveaway! Diamond Cosmetics is kicking off the one year anniversary celebration at painted Lady fingers with an exclusive preview of their Fall Collection and a fantastic giveaway.
Let's take a look at the prize package. One very fortunate winner will receive:
The entire Diamond Cosmetics Fall Collection consisting of five polishes.
Her choice of seven polishes from their core line of color.
One treatment product of her choice.
That's 12 polishes plus a treatment product!
Top Row: Classic Pink, Private School Girl, Sparkling Sherry, It's Nothing To Wine About.
Middle Row: Tropical Dream, 18K Gold, Sunset in Sedona, Under the Willow Tree.
Bottom Row: Seafoam Spray, Blue Fantasy, Twilight Violet, Chainmail Charm, Matte Topcoat.
Introducing the Diamond Cosmetics Fall Collection:
Sunset in Sedona, Under the Willow Tree.
Private School Girl, Classic Pink, Nothing to Wine About.
Here are my seven choices from their core line. What would yours be?
Tropical Dream, 18K Gold.
Blue Fantasy, Twilight Violet, Seafoam Spray.
Sparkling Sherry, Chainmail Charm.
My choice of treatment: Matte Top Coat
Many thanks to Diamond Cosmetics for sponsoring this giveaway! I will be reviewing the shades from their new Fall Collection along with my choice of colors over the next few weeks.
The Ladies' Choice of Diamonds Anniversary Giveaway is open internationally for followers and e-mail subscribers. The contest runs through the end of the day August 1st. To keep this simple, I am willing to count the date as the last available time zone worldwide. As long as it is August 1st somewhere on the planet, you may still enter.
Here's how to enter:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that certainly counts! Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. For example: I follow via Google Friend Connect or I subscribe via e-mail. Be specific. I check entries very carefully.
If you follow via Google Friend Connect, log into the proper account when you leave your comment. If you follow via Google Friend Connect, your account has to have some public aspect. It is okay if you don't follow publicly, but there needs to be some signs of humanity on your profile page. If you subscribe via e-mail, your e-mail address must be confirmed through feedburner. If you have never received an e-mail related to painted Lady fingers' blog posts, you do not have a confirmed account.
2) Include your e-mail with your entry to qualify. If you forgot to write your e-mail in with your contest entry, leave me another comment with your e-mail address.
Both 1 & 2 together = 1 entry.
Optional extra entries.
3) Let me know. What colors would you choose from their core line if you are the winner? You can view the color chart here. 1 entry.
4) What treatment items would you like to try from Diamond Cosmetics? You can see their full line of treatment products here. 1 entry.
5) Blog about the contest in a post or add contest info to your sidebar. I will definitely count your entry if your blog is not written in English. I will also count your entry if your blog is just getting started and has a small number of followers. These extra entries are meant to be inclusive and fun. Please provide a link. 2 entries. If you use one of my contest photos, add another entry.
6) Tweet about the contest. Only once, please. Please provide a link. 1 entry.
7) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll or add painted Lady fingers. Please provide a link if I haven't already commented on your blog. Otherwise please remind me. I want to be sure to count the entry even if painted Lady fingers has been on your blogroll for a long time. If you have a nail polish blog and you would like to be on my blogroll, please e-mail me. 1 entry.
8) In appreciation, I am going to add an extra entry for those who comment regularly on non-giveaway posts. I do enjoy reading your feedback! Thank you! Not to worry, I am very inclusive with this extra entry. 1 entry.
You are welcome to put all your entries in one comment or return to the contest post with comments for each entry. Either way works for me. Your entries don't have to be sequential. Enter in any way you like whenever you like before the end of the day August 1st.
Please feel free to enter any and all of my anniversary giveaways as they are posted. If Fortune favors you to win more than once, I will congratulate you! Thanks ladies for keeping me company during my first year. I hope you enjoy the anniversary event! xoxo!
This giveaway is now closed.