This giveaway is now closed. You can view the winner's announcement in this post. Thanks so much for entering!
Today is the official one year anniversary of painted Lady fingers! Hooray! Let's continue the celebration with a stamping nail art image plate giveaway from chez-delaney.
The winner will get to select 8 image plates of her choice.
Below are the images of the design plates I chose from chez-delaney. Which would you choose?
Image plate P57
The black and white images are from chez-delaney.com. B22 is a standard size plate. The 6 plates from the H and P series are larger plates. The scale is easier to see in my photo with the eight plates against the silk fabric.
The winner may choose any eight plates from in stock items at the time of the drawing. There will be some larger square design plates added to the site that are not part of the giveaway. The image plates will be shipped directly to the winner from chez-delaney.
The Pick Your Plates at Chez-Delaney Giveaway is open internationally for followers and e-mail subscribers. The contest runs through the end of the day August 14th. To keep this simple, I am willing to count the date as the last available time zone worldwide. As long as it is August 14th somewhere on the planet, you may still enter.
Here's how to enter:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that certainly counts! Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. For example: I follow via Google Friend Connect or I subscribe via e-mail. Be specific. I check entries very carefully.
If you follow via Google Friend Connect, log into the proper account when you leave your comment. If you follow via Google Friend Connect, your account has to have some public aspect. It is okay if you don't follow publicly, but there needs to be some signs of humanity on your profile page. If you subscribe via e-mail, your e-mail address must be confirmed through feedburner. If you have never received an e-mail related to painted Lady fingers' blog posts, you do not have a confirmed account.
2) Include your e-mail with your entry to qualify. If you forgot to write your e-mail in with your contest entry, leave me another comment with your e-mail address.
Both 1 & 2 together = 1 entry.
Optional extra entries.
3) Let me know: Which design plates would you choose from chez-delaney? Do you have a favorite stamping image? 1 entry.
4) Make a purchase at chez-delaney during the giveaway period. 5 entries.
5) Blog about the contest in a post or add contest info to your sidebar. I will definitely count your entry if your blog is not written in English. I will also count your entry if your blog is just getting started and has a small number of followers. These extra entries are meant to be inclusive and fun. Please provide a link. 2 entries. If you use one of my contest photos, add another entry.
6) Tweet about the contest. Only once, please. Please provide a link. 1 entry.
7) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll or add painted Lady fingers. Please provide a link if I haven't already commented on your blog. Otherwise please remind me. I want to be sure to count the entry even if painted Lady fingers has been on your blogroll for a long time. If you have a nail polish blog and you would like to be on my blogroll, please e-mail me. 1 entry.
8)In appreciation, I am going to add an extra entry for those who comment regularly on non-giveaway posts. I do enjoy reading your feedback! Thank you! Not to worry, I am very inclusive with this extra entry. 1 entry.
You are welcome to put all your entries in one comment or return to the contest post with comments for each entry. Either way works for me. Your entries don't have to be sequential. Enter in any way you like whenever you like before the end of the day August 14th.
Please feel free to enter any and all of my anniversary giveaways. There is no limit to how many giveaways you can win! I will gladly support your good fortune if your name appears more than once. Thanks so much for visiting painted Lady fingers over the past year. xoxo!
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for participating.