Welcome to Trick-or-Polish: A Halloween Giveaway! Who wants to go Trick-or-Polishing with me? Nail polish is indeed a treat!
Let's take a look at the prize package one lucky winner will receive:
The original painting Nail Polish Tree by Sarada. The painting measures 6 x 8 inches.
Four nail art stamping plates from Chez-Delaney in Halloween and fall harvest designs.*
In Sarada's painting, Nail Polish Tree, a pretty witch picks some familiar bottles. Her black cat begs for polish, as cats are wont to do.
I discovered some festive colors in the BB Couture Infamous Lovers Collection. Which five polishes would you choose?
From the Ladies' set: Bonnie, Carla.
From the Men's set: Adam, Michael.
Four nail art plates in Halloween and fall harvest designs.
The following images are from chez-delaney.com.
*If you decide to purchase any of the four plates from Chez-Delaney before the end of the giveaway period and you win the prize, please let me know.
All items in the prize pack are new. With the exception of the painting, the items pictured were sent to me for consideration. The polishes will be shipped by Overall Beauty. The image plates will be mailed by Chez-Delaney. I will send the painting to the winner.
The crystal skulls pictured were used as props. These are not part of the giveaway. They hang out together on my mantle.
Trick-or-Polish? A Halloween Giveaway is open internationally for followers and e-mail subscribers. The contest runs through the end of the day October 18th. To keep this simple, I am willing to count the date as the last available time zone worldwide. As long as it is October 18th somewhere on the planet, you may still enter.
Here's how to enter:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that certainly counts! Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. For example: I follow via Google Friend Connect or I subscribe via e-mail. Be specific. I check entries very carefully.
If you follow via Google Friend Connect, log into the proper account when you leave your comment. If you follow via Google Friend Connect, your account has to have some public aspect. It is okay if you don't follow publicly, but there needs to be some signs of humanity on your profile page. If you subscribe via e-mail, your e-mail address must be confirmed through feedburner. If you have never received an e-mail related to painted Lady fingers' blog posts, you do not have a confirmed account.
2) Include your e-mail with your entry to qualify. If you forgot to write your e-mail in with your contest entry, leave me another comment with your e-mail address.
Both 1 & 2 together = 1 entry.
Optional extra entries.
3) Let me know: Which five nail polishes would you choose from BB Couture Infamous Lovers Collection? You can mix and match between the Ladies' and Men's sets. 1 entry.
4) Visit chez-delaney.com and join the newsletter. As a bonus, this will also enter you into another giveaway! 1 entry.
5) Stop by art by sarada on etsy. Give your favorite item a heart and tell me which item you chose. Please list your etsy username. If you prefer to keep your username private, you can e-mail it to me.
6) Blog about the contest in a post or add contest info to your sidebar. I will definitely count your entry if your blog is not written in English. I will also count your entry if your blog is just getting started and has a small number of followers. These extra entries are meant to be inclusive and fun. Please provide a link. 2 entries. If you use one of my contest photos, add another entry. Please mention that you used a photo.
7) Tweet about the contest. Only once, please. Please provide a link. 1 entry.
8) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll or add painted Lady fingers. Please provide a link if I haven't already commented on your blog. Otherwise please remind me. I want to be sure to count the entry even if painted Lady fingers has been on your blogroll for a long time. If you have a nail polish blog and you would like to be on my blogroll, please e-mail me. 1 entry.
9)In appreciation, I am going to add an extra entry for those who comment regularly on non-giveaway posts. I do enjoy reading your feedback! Thank you! Not to worry, I am very inclusive with this extra entry. 1 entry.
You are welcome to put all your entries in one comment or return to the contest post with comments for each entry. Either way works for me. Your entries don't have to be sequential. Enter in any way you like whenever you like before the end of the day October 18th.
Feel free to enter this giveaway even if you have won recently. If Fortune favors you, I will honor that!
Trick-or-Polish? A Halloween Giveaway! will have a very quick drawing so items can be shipped out in time for the holiday. Please check back on October 19th/20th for results.
Best of luck, ladies!