Welcome to the Ladies' Choice of Eight Plates Giveaway! One lucky winner will be awarded eight nail art stamping plates of her choice from OC Nail Art.
Here are my picks. Which eight plates would you choose?
Many thanks to Daniel and Kathleen from OC Nail Art for sponsoring this giveaway! The winner will receive her choice of plates directly from OC Nail Art.
The details of the eight image plates above are from konadusa.com. The photo of the plates on the blue background is my own. The products featured in this post were sent to me for consideration. I will be doing manicures showcasing these designs over the next few weeks.
The Ladies' Choice of Eight Plates Giveaway is open internationally for followers and e-mail subscribers. The contest runs through the end of the day November 24th. To keep this simple, I am willing to count the date as the last available time zone worldwide. As long as it is November 24th somewhere on the planet, you may still enter.
Here's how to enter:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that certainly counts! Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. For example: I follow via Google Friend Connect or I subscribe via e-mail. Be specific. I check entries very carefully.
If you follow via Google Friend Connect, log into the proper account when you leave your comment. If you follow via Google Friend Connect, your account has to have some public aspect. It is okay if you don't follow publicly, but there needs to be some signs of humanity on your profile page. If you subscribe via e-mail, your e-mail address must be confirmed through feedburner. If you have never received an e-mail related to painted Lady fingers' blog posts, you do not have a confirmed account.
2) Include your e-mail with your entry to qualify. If you forgot to write your e-mail in with your contest entry, leave me another comment with your e-mail address.
Both 1 & 2 together = 1 entry.
Optional extra entries.
3) Let me know: Which eight Konad plates would you choose? You can view the full selection of Konad plates at OC Nail Art. 1 entry.
4) Like OC Nail Art on Facebook. 1 entry.
5) Blog about the contest in a post or add contest info to your sidebar. I will definitely count your entry if your blog is not written in English. I will also count your entry if your blog is just getting started and has a small number of followers. These extra entries are meant to be inclusive and fun. Please provide a link. 2 entries. If you use one of my contest photos, add another entry. Please mention that you used a photo.
6) Tweet about the contest. Only once, please. Please provide a link. 1 entry.
7) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll or add painted Lady fingers. Please provide a link if I haven't already commented on your blog. Otherwise please remind me. I want to be sure to count the entry even if painted Lady fingers has been on your blogroll for a long time. If you have a nail polish blog and you would like to be on my blogroll, please e-mail me. 1 entry.
8) In appreciation, I am going to add an extra entry for those who comment regularly on non-giveaway posts. I do enjoy reading your feedback! Thank you! Not to worry, I am very inclusive with this extra entry. 1 entry.
You are welcome to put all your entries in one comment or return to the contest post with comments for each entry. Either way works for me. Your entries don't have to be sequential. Enter in any way you like whenever you like before the end of the day November 24th.
Feel free to enter this giveaway even if you have won recently. If Fortune favors you, I will honor that!
Best of luck, ladies!