Welcome to the Make It Fancy Giveaway! Here you will find an assortment of items with which to adorn yourself. Luxuriant eye shadows, a sparkling ring, nail art image plates and beautifying skin treatments.
Let's take a look at the prize package one lucky winner will receive.
~The Gabrielle Faust Eye Shadow Collection from Overall Beauty.
~A Nfu-Oh 51 nail polish ring from Ginger Kitty Designs.
~Winner's choice of eight nail art stamping plates from chez-delaney.
~A skin care assortment of four popular products from Reviva Labs.
Eight decadent shades: (across/top to bottom) Vampire's Kiss, Karmic Knight, Misanthrope, Sanctified Snow, Indiscretion, Love Lost, Hourglass Sand, Aftermath.
The winner's choice of eight nail art stamping plates from chez-delaney. Below are my picks. Which eight image plates would you choose?
Detail of image plate P19 not shown.
Detail of image plate P19 not shown.
Reviva Labs: Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Collagen Serum, Antioxidant and Texturizing Day Cream, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester, & DMAE Cream.
Reviva Labs: Hyaluronic Acid Serum.
Reviva Labs: Collagen Serum.
Reviva Labs: Organic Antioxidant & Texturizing Day Cream.
Reviva Labs: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester & DMAE Cream.
Many thanks to the giveaway sponsors: Overall Beauty, Ginger Kitty Designs, chez-delaney and Reviva Labs!
The products featured in this post were sent to me for consideration. The winner's prizes will be shipped directly from the giveaway sponsors. All prizes are new.
The detail photos of the stamping nail art plates are from chez-delaney.com. All other photos are my own. The ring from Ginger Kitty Designs is one of a kind. It will show subtle variation to the ring pictured.
A special thanks to Denise Ashbridge for making the collage picture with all the giveaway items.
The Make It Fancy Giveaway! is open internationally for followers and e-mail subscribers. The contest runs through the end of the day March 14th. To keep this simple, I am willing to count the date as the last available time zone worldwide. As long as it is March 14th somewhere on the planet, you may still enter.
Here's how to enter:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that certainly counts! Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. For example: I follow via Google Friend Connect or I subscribe via e-mail. Be specific. I check entries very carefully.
If you follow via Google Friend Connect, log into the proper account when you leave your comment. If you follow via Google Friend Connect, your account has to have some public aspect. It is okay if you don't follow publicly, but there needs to be some signs of humanity on your profile page. If you subscribe via e-mail, your e-mail address must be confirmed through feedburner. If you have never received an e-mail related to painted Lady fingers' blog posts, you do not have a confirmed account.
2) Include your e-mail with your entry to qualify. If you forgot to write your e-mail in with your contest entry, leave me another comment with your e-mail address.
Both 1 & 2 together = 1 entry.
Optional extra entries. There are lots this time!
3) Let me know: Tell me some of your favorite eye shadows from Overall Beauty Minerals (other than the Gabrielle Faust Collection). You can see the full line of colors here. 1 entry.
4) What is your favorite item from Ginger Kitty Designs? 1 entry.
5) Which 8 nail art stamping plates from chez-delaney would you choose? 1 entry
6) What products from Reviva Labs (other than the four pictured) are you most interested in? 1 entry.
7) Blog about the contest in a post or add contest info to your sidebar. I will definitely count your entry if your blog is not written in English. I will also count your entry if your blog is just getting started and has a small number of followers. These extra entries are meant to be inclusive and fun. Please provide a link. 2 entries. If you use one of my contest photos, add another entry. Please mention that you used a photo.
8) Tweet about the contest. Only once, please. Please mention @ladyfingersblog in your tweet so I can count your entry. You can also retweet one of my contest announcements to qualify. Here is the tiny url:
9) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll or add painted Lady fingers. Please provide a link if I haven't already commented on your blog. Otherwise please remind me. I want to be sure to count the entry even if painted Lady fingers has been on your blogroll for a long time. If you have a nail polish blog and you would like to be on my blogroll, please e-mail me. 1 entry.
10) In appreciation, I am going to add an extra entry for those who comment regularly on non-giveaway posts. I do enjoy reading your feedback! Thank you! Not to worry, I am very inclusive with this extra entry. 1 entry.
11) Make a purchase from Ginger Kitty Designs during the giveaway period. Use code PAINTED15 for 15% off. (You get a discount and the code also keeps track of the entries!) 5 entries.
You are welcome to put all your entries in one comment or return to the contest post with comments for each entry. Either way works for me. Your entries don't have to be sequential. Enter in any way you like whenever you like before the end of the day March 14th.
You are wholly welcome to enter this giveaway even if you have won recently. If Lady Luck is on your side, I support it with presents.
Best of luck, ladies!