Welcome to the 2,000 followers giveaway event at painted Lady fingers! In the spirit of whimsy that possesses the creator of this blog, I am starting a bit early.
The prize to kick off this event is the Karmin G3 Pro Styling Iron, valued at $129.95.
Whether you choose to curl, flip, straighten on add volume and body, the G3 is the only styling iron you will ever need.
The Karmin Salon Pro is perfect for both professional use and at home with features such as flash quick heating, a tangle-free swivel cord and temperature settings for all hair types. Styling your hair is virtually effortless and results are smooth, silky, shiny hair.
1. Ultra hard, mirror smooth Tourmaline Ceramic plate surfaces.
2. Negative ions and infrared heat (removes static) for silky, shiny hair.
3. Ion field technology (seals in natural oils).
4. Micro-porous technology (locks in moisture).
5. Won't damage hair like other straighteners.
7. Unparalleled infrared heat for deep, long lasting straightness.
8. Micro-chip temperature control with infrared heat for flash quick heating.
9. 450 degrees F (232 degrees C) variable temperature control.
10. Tangle free, 3 meter, 360 degree swivel cord.
The featured styling iron is 11o volts. If your country uses different voltage or outlets than the US or Canada, you may need to purchase an adapter to use this product. Please verify before entering. Thanks so much!
Many thanks to hairtools.ca for sponsoring this giveaway! If the winner is in the US or Canada the prize will be shipped by the giveaway sponsor. I will re-route the styling iron in the event the winner is international.
The Karmin G3 Pro Styling Iron Giveaway! is open internationally for followers and e-mail subscribers. The contest runs through the end of the day April 20th. To keep this simple, I am willing to count the date as the last available time zone worldwide. As long as it is April 20th somewhere on the planet, you may still enter.
Here's how to enter:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that certainly counts! Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. For example: I follow via Google Friend Connect or I subscribe via e-mail. Be specific. I check entries very carefully.
If you follow via Google Friend Connect, log into the proper account when you leave your comment. If you follow via Google Friend Connect, your account has to have some public aspect. It is okay if you don't follow publicly, but there needs to be some signs of humanity on your profile page. If you subscribe via e-mail, your e-mail address must be confirmed through feedburner. If you have never received an e-mail related to painted Lady fingers' blog posts, you do not have a confirmed account.
2) Include your e-mail with your entry to qualify. If you forgot to write your e-mail in with your contest entry, leave me another comment with your e-mail address.
Both 1 & 2 together = 1 entry.
Optional extra entries.
3) Let me know: What item are you most interested in from Karmin Professional Hair Tools (other than the giveaway prize). You can browse their full line of products here. 1 entry.
4) Like Karmin Hair Tools on Facebook. 1 entry.
5) Blog about the contest in a post or add contest info to your sidebar. I will definitely count your entry if your blog is not written in English. I will also count your entry if your blog is just getting started and has a small number of followers. These extra entries are meant to be inclusive and fun. Please provide a link. 2 entries. If you use the contest photo, add another entry. Please mention that you used a photo.
6) Tweet about the contest. Only once, please. Please mention @ladyfingersblog in your tweet so I can count your entry. You can also retweet one of my contest announcements to qualify. Here is the tiny url:
9) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll or add painted Lady fingers. Please provide a link if I haven't already commented on your blog. Otherwise please remind me. I want to be sure to count the entry even if painted Lady fingers has been on your blogroll for a long time.
If you have a nail polish blog and you would like to be on my blogroll, please e-mail me. Apologies, I do not update my blogroll while verifying entries. 1 entry.
10) In appreciation, I am going to add an extra entry for those who comment regularly on non-giveaway posts. I do enjoy reading your feedback! Thank you! Not to worry, I am very inclusive with this extra entry. 1 entry.
You are welcome to put all your entries in one comment or return to the contest post with comments for each entry. Either way works for me. Your entries don't have to be sequential. Enter in any way you like whenever you like before the end of the day April 20th.
You are wholly welcome to enter this giveaway even if you have won recently. I will not always honor your good fortune!
Best of luck to each of you!