The giveaway is now closed! Thanks so much for entering! I should be posting the winner's announcement in the next two weeks.
Welcome to the You're A Goddess: Giveaway! Here you will find objects of adornment and balms to soften your skin and enhance your natural beauty.
Let's take a look at the prize package one lucky winner will receive:
- The six piece BB Couture A Touch of Greece Collection/Ladies.
- Winner's choice of six eye shadows from Overall Beauty Minerals.
- The Athena's Owl pendant from Blendo, a boutique in Philadelphia's Antique Row.
- Fabulous Night Serum and Eye Serum from The Skin Society.
|BB Couture A Touch of Greece Collection/Ladies.|
|BB Couture Gaia and Selene.|
|BB Couture Hemera and Aphrodite.|
|BB Couture Cybele and Nike.|
|Select your six favorite eye shadows!|
|Imagine, Jungle Grass, Camelot, I'm Not An Angel, I Want a Gold Star!, Visions of Violets|
|The Athena's Owl Pendant|
|Fabulous Night Serum.|
Many thanks to our sponsors: Overall Beauty, Blendo and The Skin Society. The items featured in this post were provided for consideration. The prizes will be shipped to the winner directly from the sponsors.
As a special thank you to readers of painted Lady fingers, Blendo is offering a 15% off discount on your next visit to Philadelphia. Blendo is located in the historic Antique Row district at 1002 Pine Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. If you see a boutique item featured at painted Lady fingers that interests you, Blendo will be happy to ship it to your location.
The You're A Goddess: Giveaway! is open internationally for followers and e-mail subscribers. The contest runs through the end of the day July 9th. To keep this simple, I am willing to count the date as the last available time zone worldwide. As long as it is July 9th somewhere on the planet, you may still enter.
Here's how to enter:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that certainly counts! Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. For example: I follow via Google Friend Connect or I subscribe via e-mail. Be specific. I check entries very carefully.
If you follow via Google Friend Connect, log into the proper account when you leave your comment. If you follow via Google Friend Connect, your account has to have some public aspect. It is okay if you don't follow publicly, but there needs to be some signs of humanity on your profile page. If you subscribe via e-mail, your e-mail address must be confirmed through feedburner. If you have never received an e-mail related to painted Lady fingers' blog posts, you do not have a confirmed account.
2) Include your e-mail with your entry to qualify. If you forgot to write your e-mail in with your contest entry, leave me another comment with your e-mail address.
Both 1 & 2 together = 1 entry.
Optional extra entries. A change this time: I will be verifying entries while the giveaway is still running. Please be sure to have any tweets or posts visible before leaving your comment.
3) Let me know: Who is your favorite Goddess and why? Choose from any myth or pantheon worldwide. 1 entry
6) Blog about the contest in a post or add contest info to your sidebar. Please use this url to connect to the giveaway: http://www.paintedladyfingers.com/2011/06/youre-goddess-giveaway.html. I will definitely count your entry if your blog is not written in English. I will also count your entry if your blog is just getting started and has a small number of followers. These extra entries are meant to be inclusive and fun. Please provide a link. 2 entries. If you use the contest photo, add another entry. Please mention that you used a photo.
7) Tweet about the contest. Only once, please. Please mention @ladyfingersblog in your tweet so I can count your entry. You can also retweet one of my contest announcements to qualify. Here is the tiny url:
8) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll with the updated url: http://www.paintedladyfingers.com/. Please provide a link. 1 entry
9) In appreciation, I am going to add an extra entry for those who comment regularly on non-giveaway posts. I do enjoy reading your feedback! Thank you! Not to worry, I am very inclusive with this extra entry. 1 entry.
You are welcome to put all your entries in one comment or return to the contest post with comments for each entry. Either way works for me. Your entries don't have to be sequential. Enter in any way you like whenever you like before the end of the day July 9th.
You are wholly welcome to enter this giveaway even if you have won recently. I will certainly honor Fortune's favor if you are lucky!
Best wishes and have fun, ladies!