It's the two year anniversary of painted Lady fingers! Thank you to everyone who has stopped by and enjoyed the nail polish, flora and fauna along the way. Color Club is going to kick off the celebration with their Fractured Collection. Let's Get Cracking!
One lucky winner will receive the six-piece Fractured Collection!
|Smash Hit, Tattered in Gold|
|Clean Break, Broken Tokens.|
|Splitting Image, Kiss & Break Up|
The polishes in the Fractured Collection are designed to be layered over a base color for a cracking affect. I have examples of Smash Hit, Clean Break and Broken Tokens. I will be posting looks with the three remaining shades during the giveaway.
Many thanks to Color Club/Forsythe for sponsoring this giveaway! The polishes featured were provided for consideration. The winner will receive the Fractured Collection directly from Color Club. If the winner is international, I will reroute the package.
The Let's Get Cracking! Color Club Fractured Collection Giveaway! is open internationally for followers and e-mail subscribers. The contest runs through the end of the day August 4th. To keep this simple, I am willing to count the date as the last available time zone worldwide. As long as it is August 4th somewhere on the planet, you may still enter.
Here's how to enter:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that certainly counts! Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. For example: I follow via Google Friend Connect or I subscribe via e-mail. Be specific. I check entries very carefully.
If you follow via Google Friend Connect, log into the proper account when you leave your comment. If you follow via Google Friend Connect, your account has to have some public aspect. It is okay if you don't follow publicly, but there needs to be some signs of humanity on your profile page. If you subscribe via e-mail, your e-mail address must be confirmed through feedburner. If you have never received an e-mail related to painted Lady fingers' blog posts, you do not have a confirmed account.
2) Include your e-mail with your entry to qualify. If you forgot to write your e-mail in with your contest entry, leave me another comment with your e-mail address.
Both 1 & 2 together = 1 entry.
Optional extra entries. Please be sure to have any tweets or posts visible before leaving your comment.
3) Let me know: Have you experimented with any crackle polishes? What are your favorite color combinations that you have seen or tried?
5) Blog about the contest in a post or add contest info to your sidebar. I will definitely count your entry if your blog is not written in English. I will also count your entry if your blog is just getting started and has a small number of followers. These extra entries are meant to be inclusive and fun. Please provide a link. 2 entries. If you use the contest photo, add another entry. Please mention that you used a photo.
6) Tweet about the contest. Only once, please. Please mention @ladyfingersblog in your tweet so I can count your entry. You can also retweet one of my contest announcements to qualify. Here is the tiny url:
7) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll with the updated url: http://www.paintedladyfingers.com/. Please provide a link. 1 entry
8) In appreciation, I am going to add an extra entry for those who comment regularly on non-giveaway posts. I do enjoy reading your feedback! Thank you! Not to worry, I am very inclusive with this extra entry. 1 entry.
You are welcome to put all your entries in one comment or return to the contest post with comments for each entry. Either way works for me. Your entries don't have to be sequential. Enter in any way you like whenever you like before the end of the day August 4th.
You are welcome to enter all of the anniversary giveaways I have running even if you have won recently. I will certainly honor Fortune's favor!
Many thanks for two great years!
Happy painting, ladies!